Experience royal leisure fun at Familotel Bavaria
In line with the motto: exciting holiday for the children – relaxing holiday for the parents. The biggest hotel in Pfronten is of course also very big when it comes to the supreme discipline: the leisure opportunities. The Füssen family hotel fulfils all wishes for adults and children alike on a family holiday in the Allgäu. From cycling to hiking. From forest ropes garden to mountaineering. And all that for free.
Here, the kids are king.
Familotel Bavaria does children's entertainment brilliantly. Fun, play and sport is available in abundance for all age groups. For example:
- Füssen Forest Adventure Centre. Here, the kids come upon an original pasture landscape that stimulates the senses. They experience the high mountains, they find out where the moor ghosts live and they see plants that are found only in the wetlands. The little guests of the children's hotel in the Allgäu go on a trip into this enchanted world once a week. The sailing school for children and teens at the nearby Forggensee. The sailing period is from May to September. Courses fun for 5 days – from Monday to Friday. Here, enjoyment of sailing is imparted in a fun manner. In addition to manoeuvre training there is also pirate hunting, swimming or capsizing exercises. Once a week, the owner of the children's hotel in the Allgäu - an enthusiastic sailer and surfer himself - invites all guests to participate in a taster course.
- The outdoor playground. A huge, untouched outdoor area with meadows and fruit trees invites kids to romp around and play in it. The area also includes the hotel's own playground - created in 2012 - with climbing towers, slides and swings. In addition, in the local area as a whole there are eleven themed playgrounds with a knight's castle, a treasure island or story time, which are popular not only with the little ones, but also with the big ones. All of them are easily reachable on foot from Familotel Bavaria.
- ... and action! For teens, there are cool action programmes on offer such as a forest ropes garden, archery, a biathlon, pony riding, archery and much more. So that family holidays at Familotel Bavaria become everything – except boring.
Good to know: to ensure that the kids have a whole lot of fun on their holidays, five trained children's entertainers entertain the little ones for more than 60 hours per week at the family hotel with wellness. They make each day of the children's holiday an unforgettable experience. Baby care included.
Here, family fun has priority.
A real family holiday is made up of brilliant leisure activities experienced together. And that is exactly what is offered on a family holiday in the Allgäu at the Bavaria hotel. For example:
- For nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts: The beautiful lake landscape around Pfronten is perfect for swimming, fishing, sailing, surfing, riding a pedal boat or hiking. 8 swimming lakes alone can be reached in just a few minutes from the Füssen family hotel.
- Cycling: Experience East Allgäu on a bike. Whether as a leisure cyclist, a road biker or a mountain bike crack, everyone is guaranteed to get their money's worth here. Selected bicycle, mountain bike and e-bike trips around Salober and Falkenstein, through the Pfronten Valley and on the Breitenberg are offered. E-bike hiring at Familotel Bavaria.
- Everyone has fun in the wet stuff at the Alpspitz-Badecenter with a white water channel, water slides, a hot tub and a sauna landscape in front of the breathtaking panorama of the Allgäu Alps. All who prefer to be on the water rather than in it can experience water adventures with the torrent trips, rafting and canyoning or sailing and surfing. And the best thing: most of the water adventures are free with the Königscard.
Here are some royal tips:
Even though the Allgäu children's hotel actually offers everything for everyone, one or two trips into the majestic Königswinkel (king angle) region are still worth it. After all, the Füssen family hotel has a royal location. Here are three of many tips:
Tip 1: Castle Neuschwanstein
The world famous royal castle Neuschwanstein is just 10 minutes away from the Füssen family hotel by car. Here you can find out everything about the Fairytale King Ludwig II and you can gain insights into his fairytale castle.
Tip 2: Castle Hohenschwangau
The royal castle Hohenschwangau is also just a few minutes away from the children's hotel in the Allgäu and is located within visible distance of Neuschwanstein. King Ludwig II spent his youth here, among other periods of his life. The Neo-Gothic style of the halls and rooms is impressive.
Tip 3: The Pfronten Viehscheid.
In September, approximately 30,000 young cows are driven from the Allgäu alpine meadows down into the valley. During this time, there are daily events in Pfronten focusing on farming life. The highlight is then the Viehscheid in front of the marquee. The festival site can be reached from the family hotel with wellness in just a few minutes on foot.
Tip 4: An abundance of leisure parks.
7 leisure parks can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car. For example Ravensburger Spieleland, Skylinepark Allgäu, Burgenwelt Ehrenberg or Legoland in Günzburg. The Allgäu children's hotel is the nearest Familotel to Legoland.
Royal & free: With the KönigsCard, all guests of Familotel Bavaria can use more than 200 opportunities from the fields of nature, culture, sport and leisure for free in the regions of East Allgäu and Vitales Land, the Ammergau Alps and the Reutte nature park region in Tyrol, for example all cable cars, boats trips, museums, ski pass and much more.
Of course, you can obtain further trip tips at the hotel reception of Familotel Bavaria.