A special treat: the leisure activities in the Familotel Schreinerhof.
Lots to do.
The leisure activities provided by the Kinderhotel in the Bavarian Forest will give your children a complete holiday treat. Our little guests can do everything they’ve ever wanted to do. The unique atmosphere of the organic farm, with its forest playground and lots of animals, like calves, sheep and goats, offers everything a child’s heart desires. Even here:
- Open-air play paradise. Your children have the freedom to run around and play on more than 50,000 square metres of land. Especially brilliant: the exciting „race track“, on which you can do laps in bobby cars and many other vehicles.
- Children’s adventure park. The new, approx. 800 square metre indoor play area at the Kinderhotel Schreinerhof is bound to light up your little ones’ eyes. And not without reason: with attractions such as a children’s workshop, the children's kitchen and children’s cinema, together with a soft play centre and air hockey, all your heart’s desires will be fulfilled here.
- Swimming complex. In the panoramic indoor pool of the Kinderhotel Schreinerhof, young (and old) guests will be completely in their element. With a separate children’s pool, the fantastic giant slide and a comfortable warm water temperature of 34°C, the signs all point to happy-go-lucky bathing fun.
Lots of special activities.
There is a multitude of sports options for your family holiday at the Familienhotel Schreinerhof. From hiking trails, to tennis courts and golf courses, through to the outstanding winter sports, you will find everything a sports enthusiast desires. And you and your family will be able to keep fit with these activities:
- Nordic walking. On three different routes, you can enjoy the irritant-free climate and picturesque landscape of the region. And the best thing: if you want to find out about this healthy and very popular sport first of all, you can take our special courses at the Familotel Schreinerhof, which will show you the right walking technique — and take part on guided hikes.
- Segway tours. Do you love the unusual? Then simply get started: on a segway, through the natural backdrop of the Bavarian Forest. Thanks to the professional training by Schöller-Seg-Tours, the guided tours will be a safe, but unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- Climbing. You can go up and beyond on the Schönberg high rope assault course. But there’s no need to be afraid of heights! Because with helmets and professional safety equipment, you will safely conquer the 7 circuits, with a height of 3 to 25 metres. A thrill of a very special kind — for all family members with a height of 1.30 metres or more.
- Winter sports. As one of the most popular winter sports regions in Germany, the Bavarian Forest provides you with the best conditions for your ski holiday. Skiing, cross-country skiing and tobogganing are as much a part of the programme as ice-skating, Bavarian curling and sledging.
Lots of tips for your family excursions.
Whether you visit the Schönberg natural high rope assault course, Pullman City, the largest wild west city in Europe or the rocky hiking region of Schwellhäusl with its 300+ year old trees — the Bavarian Forest region has something to offer everyone. And much more, for example:
Tip 1: Joska World of Crystal.
Your visit to one of the most popular tourist destinations in Bavaria will not just light up your children’s eyes. Not only can you see the glass blowers and craftsmen at work here, you can also be amazed by the unique garden of crystal, with its fascinating and sparkling objets d’art.
Tip 2: Enchanted forest on the Großer Arbersee lake.
The well-known figures of the Brothers Grimm, such as Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Puss in Boots, reawaken here — and in life-sized form. A truly magical treat for you and your little ones.
Tip 3: Passau.
The city of the three rivers is the perfect tourist destination for the whole family. And not just because of its historic centre with its winding alleys. With a diverse range of cultural activities, there is something for every taste — and every age — here. Passau is also the ideal starting point for a romantic boat ride on the Danube.
Do you want to find out more about the leisure activities available during your family holiday at the Familotel Schreinerhof in Schönberg? Our reception staff will be happy to advise you — and help you to book boat tickets or theatre tickets.