Carefree pleasure on Gut Landegge
Hotel's own leisure offer
On a family holiday at Familotel Gut Landegge, it is not just little guests whose eyes light up. The unique leisure offerings in and around the family hotel – with its numerous play opportunities, active sports options and exciting trip destinations – possess a lot of appeal. Not forgetting the first-class horseriding opportunities for which the tradition-steeped estate is known far beyond the boundaries of Emsland. But actually, you do not want to leave at all, because it is soooo nice at the castle…
Untroubled fun. For small guests, simply everything was thought of at Familotel Gut Landegge. On the 50,000 m2, completely car-free site of the hotel, your children can go an a "journey of discovery", completely untroubled and above all without danger. And with a huge children's programme provided, boredom has no chance. Least of all when the weather is bad. Here is a taster:
- Professional and loving supervision. Even your littlest ones get their full money's worth at Familotel Emsland. Age-appropriate toys, playpens and cots await in the baby lounge as well as the cosy "snoozle room".
- A unique playing paradise. On an area of more than 600 m2, the newly built kids' land offers everything that children want. In addition to a 14 metre-long inflatable course, the blow-up clown slide and the wooden climbing and play tower ship, the indoor play area offers a large toddler's fleet with Pukylinos, pedal go-karts and pedal tractors. And with table tennis, table football and air hockey, the older ones are also guaranteed to be in their element. So goodbye bad weather.
Unsurpassed possibilities. If you and your family do not want to miss out on your personal sport and fitness programme while you are on holiday, you can explore the landscape in relaxed fashion on a bicycle or an e-bike. Additionally, the near surrounding area of the hotel offers you a large tennis and squash facility as well as a very modern bowling alley. And if you would rather improve your handicap, one of Northwest Germany's most beautiful 18-hole golf courses, with its own driving range, offers you more than sufficient opportunity to do so.
- More freedom for the bigger kids. Sometimes, teens just want to be without adults. No problem in the "TeensLounge"! Here, your older children can lock horns with each other at table football, billiards, darts or Photo Play – or simply chill out.
- Beastly fun. At the hotel's own petting zoo, your children can experience real goats, ducks, chickens, guinea pigs and rabbits up close and can feed and stroke them. Or they can watch the hotel's two little pigs enjoying their very own wellness programme: wallowing in the mud pool.
- The special highlight: For small (and big) horse fans, at the Gut Landegge Haren everything revolves around the loyal ponies and horses of the farm.
NEW: large swimming oasis at Familotel Gut Landegge
- Indoor swimming pool with 30 °C pool 5.90 m x 12 m, 1.35 m water depth on spacious 350 m²
- baby pool with 32 °C, 14 m², 0.25m water depth
- loungers and lounges
- New fitness room with seat ergometer, cross trainer and incline treadmill
New sauna area
- Infrared cabin
- Organic steam sauna
- Finnish sauna
- Panoramic relaxation room
If you and your family do not want to miss out on your personal sport and fitness programme while you are on holiday, you can explore the landscape in relaxed fashion on a bicycle or an e-bike. Additionally, the near surrounding area of the hotel offers you a large tennis and squash facility as well as a very modern bowling alley. And if you would rather improve your handicap, one of Northwest Germany's most beautiful 18-hole golf courses, with its own driving range, offers you more than sufficient opportunity to do so.
Fancy a trip with the whole family? Then what are you waiting for?! Emsland offers you almost endless possibilities for short trips or extended day trips. Here are some of the many highlights:
Tip 1: Emsland Moormuseum
There could not be more. Or should we say "moor"! You will realise this as well when you visit the Emsland Moormuseum in Geeste -Groß Hesepe, in the middle of the Moor Nature Park. Nowhere can one find out more about moors, their origin and life in this landscape.
Tip 2: Meyer shipyard in Papenburg
Who is not familiar with the magnificent cruise ships that leave the Meyer shipyard in Papenburg year by year? Here, you and your children can take a look at modern shipbuilding – and with a bit of luck experience the launch or docking of one of the spectacular ocean giants up close – an exciting work requiring accuracy to the millimetre.
Tip 3: Dankern moated castle
A visit to Dankern moated castle simply belongs on every holiday agenda. Today, the historic ensemble, built in 1680, houses a unique adventure and holiday paradise for big and small. And, without a doubt, the more than 200 play, leisure and sports opportunities are guaranteed to leave none of your or your families desires unfulfilled.
Tip 4: Swimming pool in Haren
The indoor swimming pool and the outdoor wave pool in Haren, just 3 kilometres away, offer visitors not only an attractive framework programme, but also a relaxation area as well as an indoor pool café. And the best thing: as guests of Familotel Gut Landegge you have free entry here. This makes the swimming fun twice the fun.
These and many other leisure activities await you. You can obtain all the information you need about further opportunities at www.gutlandegge.de – or at the reception of Gut Landegge Haren.