Family Club Harz Leisure
Here, there is something for everyone: leisure at Familotel Family Club Harz.
Exciting trip opportunities for you and the whole family
Sporty, sporty or pure culture! The region around the Family Club Harz Quedlinburg is not just outstanding for hiking, jogging, Nordic walking or mountain biking. There is also plenty else on offer here to keep you active on your family holiday in the Harz. For example:
- Canoeing. Experience the picturesque landscape around the Familotel Quedlinburg from a completely new perspective: on a guided canoe tour on the Bode, on which you can discover the local fauna and flora of the region from up close.
- Climbing. The high ropes gardens in Thale or Blankenburg, with a variety of obstacle courses, offer you and your family the ultimate kick at an airy height. The many rope and pendant bridges, nets and climbing walls are a real challenge for beginners and advanced performers.
- Culture. The historic old town of Quedlinburg, with its more than 1,000 half-timbered houses, has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994 – and offers visitors an entertaining and multifaceted cultural programme. Discover Quedlinburg with us on an exciting town tour and find out many interesting things about how the town came into being. Or in summer, experience the open-air performances of the Harz Mountain Theatre, for example King Thrushbeard or My Fair Lady.
- Countryside and hiking. Quedlinburg, with its beautiful and varied countryside, offers you a large number of well developed hiking paths. You can explore these on your own initiative. Also exciting is a day trip to the Harz National Park, on which you can experience the legendary mountain wilderness of the Harz up close. One of Germany's largest forest national park, it will mesmerise you with its forests, moors, rivers and diverse array of wildlife.
- History. When one of the total of 25 historic locomotives of the Harz Narrow Gauge Railways chugs its way through the romantic Harz alpine world, the eyes of your little ones will light up. And with a track network of approximately 140 kilometres in length, you will reach numerous sights of the region in no time.
You can obtain all the information you need about this and other opportunities at the hotel reception of the Harz family hotel.
PS: Our tip – mobile for free, with the Harz Holiday Ticket. With the Harz Holiday Ticket, guests at the hotel are mobile for free, even if they do not have a car. The ticket allows use of all public bus and tram services in the Harz administrative district. More information at: www.hatix.info