Kolping Hotel Spa & Family Resort Leisure
Recreational fun for everyone — at the Familotel Kolping in Hungary.
There are many good reasons why the Familotel Kolping is the number 1 in Hungary. One more reason is the varied range of leisure activities for your family holiday in Hungary. From young to old. From games to sports. From adventure to relaxation. From variety to excursions.
Fun for children.
Children of all ages have one thing in common at the Familotel Kolping: endless amounts of fun. And endless opportunities to do things. A couple of examples:
- For babies, there is climbing equipment, slide and a giant sandpit in the baby playground. A separate playroom also awaits the very little ones on Boboland.
- For toddlers, there is a giant slide directly into the ball pool at Boboland’s adventure playground. In Bobo’s play kingdom, you can also paint, draw, do arts and crafts, bake cakes, fold origami and dance in the mini-disco.
- For bigger kids, there is lots to do in the 10 hectare park, for example. Here, they can whizz about on Bobby Car sit-and-ride toys, pedal go-carts, conquer the pirate tower, play Cowboys and Indians, table tennis, football and life-sized foosball.
- For teens, the Teenie-Club offers air hockey, foosball, Playstation, home cinema and colourful games of skill in a room with real graffiti on the wall. Cool!
Holidaying together also means experiencing things together. In the Familienhotel in Hungary, there is no lack of opportunities. For example, you can play tennis, football, beach volleyball and streetball on the sports grounds. Or what about...:
- High rope assault course for young and old. Everyone will have fun here. There are different levels of difficulty for children and parents. From suspension bridge balancing to shaky rope ladders and assault courses, everything is available. Climbing equipment included.
- Low rope assault course for everyone. The rope section has been set up at thigh level and consists of 4 obstacles, which can be conquered in pairs or in a team. A shaky tree trunk, a vibrating rope loop and a V-shaped segment await you.
- The climbing tower has 2 different climbing walls. Either climb up using a rope ladder, with foot loops, or using a classic climbing wall.
The nearby surroundings are just as lovely as the Familotel Kolping. And the Familienhotel in Hungary is the perfect starting point for this or other destinations. Three examples:
Tip 1: Hévíz thermal lake.
The Hévíz Lake is the largest biologically active, naturally occurring thermal lake. Due to the abundant content of sulphate, radium and other minerals, the waters have a great medicinal benefit. The water temperature in the summer reaches up to 36 °C; in the winter, the temperature is up to 25 °C.
Tip 2: Lake Balaton.
With its 596 km² water surface and a shoreline of about 200 kilometres, it is the largest inland lake in central and western Europe. A real bathing paradise for families with children. When taking a family holiday in Hungary, Lake Balaton is an absolute must.
Tip 3: Capital city of Balaton.
Excursion to Keszthely - the „capital city of Balaton“. Take a tour of the Baroque Festetics palace or the Georgikon Farm Museum — Europe’s first institute of higher education for agriculture. Then head into the Marzipan Museum, the National Doll Museum and the waxworks — where 40 life-sized figures of famous people await you.
All the information about these and other activities can be obtained from the hotel reception of the Familotel Kolping.