Landhaus Averbeck - Leisure
A fully packed children's programme.
Whether feeding animals with Granddad Averbeck or doing arts and crafts in the arts and crafts house. Specially for little guests, Familotel Landhaus Averbeck has developed a special children's programme in which boredom has no chance. Least of all when the weather is bad. Here are a few of the nicest highlights:
- Romping around. Sliding. Jumping. On an area of over 250 m2 and three levels, the "Landlümmels" offers the huge indoor play experience with a climbing tower, a ball canon, slides, a huge tunnel slide, a trampoline and a flying fox. For the big ones there are go-karts, stilts and space hoppers.
- Experience pure nature. Especially for city children, there is a lot to discover in the woods: mysterious wild animals and their tracks or trees with their green leaves and fruits that are brilliant for arts and crafts.
- Jazzy things for little artists: In the arts and crafts house, the focus is not on high creative performances but on having fun while making things oneself. And so here, the kids paint, clip and glue like there's no tomorrow. Of course, the finished masterpieces may be taken home as a souvenir.
- Discover with all senses. In the senses course, children learn everything about seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and feeling, in a fun way. And they can discover all the things that their own five senses are good for.
- On Blackbeard's trail. This makes the eyes of little buccaneers and adventurers light up. Somewhere on the site of the Landhaus Averbeck Bergen, an "old" pirates treasure is hidden. And its up to them to discover it, using mysterious treasure maps and exciting puzzles…
Triple the leisure fun: at Familotel Landhaus Averbeck.
Anyone who opts for a family holiday at Familotel Landhaus Averbeck should bring a lot of time with them. In addition to the hotel's comprehensive play, leisure and wellness opportunities, there are also almost countless trip destinations in the region. Or in short: pure holiday fun awaits the whole family on a family holiday in Lüneburg Heath.
A leisure package for the family.
At Familotel Landhaus Averbeck, connection to nature is emphasised. Guests can explore the old Heath villages, as well as the green fields, meadows and woods by bike or on foot. Many unique experiences – such as fishing in the hotel's own fish pond or observing wildlife from a stand – ensure an unforgettable holiday feeling. Here are some more examples:
- Cosy carriage rides. In addition to its riding opportunities for big and small horse fans, Familotel Landhaus Averbeck also offers romantic rides in a horse carriage. The picturesque landscape of the region can barely be experienced in a nicer manner.
- Exciting paddle boat and canoe trips. On the beautiful waters of the Heath, flora and fauna can be experienced from a completely different perspective.
- Refreshing fun for water rats. The hotel's 5 x 8 metre swimming pool is perfect for doing one or two laps. Moreover, with aqua fitness courses as well as baby and children's swimming, the whole family can stay fit.
- Lanterns at autumn. Each year in autumn, the Landhaus Averbeck Hassel welcomes the season with lantern processions and well-known songs. A romantic delight that is a lot of fun - and not just for the littlest ones.
- Fitness. Those who really want to burn off energy and fight against their weaker self can choose between aqua fitness, Fit & Fun and Zumba at our hotel. Or would you like to learn to horse-ride again?
Enthralling activities and trip destinations.
On a holiday at Familotel Landhaus Averbeck, there is guaranteed to be something for all tastes and interests. Thanks to the hotel's ideal location, lots of cultural, sporting and entertaining opportunities are found in the near surrounding area. Here is a selection:
Tip 1: Celle.
The time-honoured timber frame town of Celle should not be missing from any holiday agenda. Here, in addition to the ducal palace, the baroque theatre, the Bomann Museum, the swimming pool and the annual stallion parade, there is also a pedestrian zone for browsing and shopping.
Tip 2: Heide-Park Soltau
The Heide-Park Soltau is one of Germany's biggest and nicest leisure parks. Here, many exciting attractions and live shows await small and big visitors alike. The highlight: a ride on the spectacular wooden rollercoaster "Colossos", which, at a height of 60 metres and with a length of 1,500 metres, ensures a lot of nerve-jangling.
Tip 3: Designer Outlet
Those who fancy a bargain or two get their money's worth at the Designer Outlet Soltau. Here, fashion labels or their retail partners offer previous-year and sample collections at a small price.
Tip 4: Serengeti-Park
One need not fear large animals at the Serengeti-Park Hodenhagen. The numerous wild animals at the park are found in large landscape compounds that can be driven in.
If your curiosity has been aroused about the comprehensive leisure opportunities offered by the Landhaus Averbeck Bergen, you can find much more information now on the hotel's website – or you can obtain it straight after you arrive at the hotel reception.