Dilly - Das Nationalpark Resort Childcare and activities
To be honest, "everything for everyone" is not completely accurate – one thing is not present at the Austria family hotel when it comes to leisure opportunities for big and small: boredom. Otherwise, anything that is fun is allowed. Find out for yourself.
Great for children.
For children, the Austria children's hotel offers one highlight after the other. For example a huge Soft Play complex across 3 floors offering brilliant climbing and sliding fun. Or how about these:
Luki's Kids Club
Luki the bear knows what children want: to romp around on the adventure playground, tractor safari, children's fishing or an adventure day in the national park. In the evening, it's off to the cinema, to the story telling session or on a torchlit hike.
There is a varied programme every month, every day. An example day: Good morning at the kids' club, creative workshop, children's fitness studio, children's lunch, out into the countryside, children's evening meet-up. And on the next day, the fun and excitement continue...
So big one can hardly see right to the end of it! On an area of 5,000 m2 the kids can experience a giant slide and a climbing course, an entire teepee village, a football pitch, a volleyball field or pedal go-karts with an extra rally track.
The landscape around the Austria family hotel is not only beautiful to look at, but is exceedingly nice to experience actively. Perfect activities for families include Nordic walking, tennis, fishing, Bavarian curling, paragliding, rafting, canyoning or cave trekking. Or this:
- Golf: Enjoy playing golf in one of the most beautiful areas in the world and improve your handicap in a wonderful landscape. The Upper Austria family resort is one of Austria's most popular golf hotels and has its own 18-hole golf course.
- Hiking & mountain biking: Whether thoroughly trained professionals, beginners, families or children, everyone gets their money's worth when they go hiking – breathtaking views included. For mountain bikers there are family-friendly or challenging routes. And the next downhill stretch is only 1 km away.
- Water park: In the large pool landscape of the Austria family resort, you can dive, drift and have a lot of fun. Whether in the panoramic pool, the sports pool, the swimming biotope or the children's outdoor pool – whether inside or outside.
- Horseriding: The horseriding opportunities are very extensive, offering both toddlers and riding professionals all possibilities, such as riding, pony riding, lunge sessions, carriage rides, guided rides, hiking rides, a riding area, a riding hall and a jumping site.
- Geocaching: Another of many examples of brilliant Familotel Dilly Resort family experiences. At the reception, one can hire a GPS device then shows one the way to the treasure. Fun for big and small!
On a family holiday in Upper Austria there are more opportunities to do something than one has days on one's holiday. For this reason, we have chosen for you a few trip destinations that are worth seeing:
Tip 1: Limestone Alps National Park
Here there are countless opportunities for hiking, cycling and horseriding. From a proper alp hike to an alpine mountain trip, the is a suitable route for all conditions. The natural monuments, museums, high ropes gardens, swimming lakes, natural toboggan runs, winter hiking paths and cross-country ski runs are also recommended.
Tip 2: Linz
The city on the Danube was the European Capital of Cultural in 2009 and has developed from a grey industrial city into a glowing, economically successful cultural metropolis. Discover theatre and music, contemporary art or history and science in the museums. In short: always worth a visit.
Tip 3: Salzburg
Salzburg is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Mozart City and explore his birthhouse and home. Hohensalzburg Castle is also worth a visit. By the way, the Salzburg Card allows you free entry into Salzburg's museums as well as free use of the city's public transport.
You can obtain all the information about these and many other opportunities at the reception of Familotel Dilly Resort.