Sailer & Stefan Leisure
One thing beforehand: The range of leisure activities at the Familienhotels in the Pitztal Valley is simply twice the fun. Because the two Kinderhotels Sailer & Stefan are just a few metres apart — so all guests can use all the facilities at both hotels. Free of charge. There’s no limit to your fun, games and sports. And after the experience, there’s time to relax in the 100 square metre sauna complex with Finnish sauna, biosauna, steam bath, outdoor heated whirlpool and relaxation room with conservatory. The new natural bathing lake with garden and terrace cafe also comes highly recommended.
Fun for children squared.
In the Kinderhotels of the Pitztal Valley, there is always something going on. A great children's entertainment package is provided throughout the entire week. From natural photography, to make-up parties, sports parties with kids’ Olympics, kids’ disco, pyjama parties and exciting treasure hunts. Do you want even more examples of the fun and games you can have in the Kinderhotels Sailer & Stefan? Here you go:
- SAiLi Mini & Maxi CLUB — for children aged 3-14. With mini games room and club room with toys, board games, painting equipment, craft supplies, children’s cinema and a climbing wall for your older children. Teenagers can indulge in climbing, bowling, archery and much more.
- SAiLi-Land — the play paradise for every age and any weather. With a slide, mud stream, adventure playground, fortress, toddler playground, mountain playground on the Hochzeigerhaus, tractor taxi and Hochzeiger cable car, alpine coaster and more. New from the end of May: the Pitz Park at the Kinderhotel Sailer — with natural bathing lake, children’s pool, splash pool with adventure playground, volleyball pitch and amusement arcade.
- SAiLi-Babyclub — loving care for our small guests aged up to approx. 3 years (Babyhotel & Kinderhotel Sailer) including cosy corner, mini kitchen, soft play items and a huge range of toys.
Family experience squared.
But there is nothing better than sharing your holiday and nature with your family. And in pleasant company. As part of the Familienhotels Sailer & Stefan family adventure programme, you can get out in the alpine landscape in the company of hosts Stefan, Karin and Grandpa Werner. Three of the many examples of adventures:
- Experience the mountain. Enjoy a cable car ride with children’s hike, a tour of the summit with Stefan and real Pitztal Valley delicacies on the alpine pasture. The children can run around the mountain playground and speed along in the tractor taxi to the valley.
- Family adventure to Klausboden. A great family hike through the forest and meadows followed by a BBQ in the afternoon and pony riding. There is also a marsh hike which is buggy-friendly.
- SAiLi climbing adventure on the Pitzi rocks. An adventure excursion with cable car ride, hike, traditional rustic ploughman’s and introduction to climbing with a mountain guide and safety equipment. And there’s bound to be lots of fun!
Day trip highlights squared.
The best tip for a child-friendly and family-friendly holiday is the Familotel Sailer and Familotel Stefan. We also provide the best tips for things to experience around the Familienhotels in the Pitztal Valley:
Tip 1: Area 47
Between Haiming, Sutens and Roppen is Europe’s largest adventure playground. There are experiences, sports and entertainment, unique to the alpine region, spread over 66,000 square metres of ground. Nature and high-tech have been combined here to create an extraordinary leisure experience for young and old. It promises pure action and adrenaline. Be it outdoor adventure, the event arena or fun in the water.
Tip 2: Alpenzoo Innsbruck.
Above the rooftops of Innsbruck, the state capital of Tyrol, is Europe’s highest zoo (750 metres). You can get to know about 2000 alpine animals on more than 4 hectares, in semi-natural enclosures, terrariums and aquariums. No other zoo in the world has as many wild animals from the alpine region.
Tip 3: Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens.
Simply brilliant. For example, visit the crystal dome — a three-dimensional museum with crystals and lighting and sound by the internationally renowned media artist and singer André Heller. Immerse yourself in a fantastic world of art and experience moments of wonderment.
All the information about these and many other activities can be obtained from the hotel reception of the Familienhotels Sailer & Stefan.