Suite Hotel Binz Leisure
Leisure opportunities à la carte: at Familotel Suite Hotel Binz.
The programme for kids: high-calibre.
No matter how old your children are – on their holiday at the Rügen children's hotel, the KID´S CLUB BINZ is the perfect antidote to boredom and dreary hours. Here, fun, action and excitement is offered to all age groups on an area of approximately 1,300 m2. In short, your little ones will feel like they are in seventh heaven. For example, here:
- Play Land. If your children are still too small for the older ones' games, they still get their full money's worth in the Play Land. The fun bouncy castle or the large play pit, as well as classic games such as can knockdown, sack races or pot hitting, ensure cheerful children's laughing.
- Creative area. Do your children like painting and doing arts and crafts? Here, they can give their creativity free rein! With a mini Legoland as well as painting and arts and crafts corners, there are no restrictions to the little ones' imaginations.
- Sports area. Here, the eyes of little sports fans are guaranteed to light up. From Wii Sports to football and table tennis to inline skating or waveboarding, anything is possible in the sports area! And thanks to the hosts, your children can learn all types of sports quickly. Of course, so much action makes one thirsty. For that reason, afterwards there is a delicious refreshment at the cool "indoor beach bar".
- Children's cinema. The KID'S CLUB BINZ offers your children a very special highlight on several days a week. Because then, the nicest children's films are shown on a large screen. And the best thing: prior to each showing, little cinema visitors can make their popcorn themselves. Roll it!
Good to know: During the day, your children are lovingly cared for and looked after by hosts and a trained nursery nurse. Because the safety of little guests is also emphasised at the Rügen children's hotel.
The fitness programme: exquisite.
The Binz family hotel and the island of Rügen offer you nearly countless opportunities for an all-round successful active holiday. Here, you have the choice as to whether you would rather jog, walk or hike – or whether you would rather keep fit in the "wet stuff". These are some other sports opportunities you have here:
- Water sports. As a traditional Baltic resort, Binz offers you outstanding conditions for rowing, swimming, sailing, surfing and kitesurfing. Whatever sport you decide on, the beach and water quality of the Baltic resort of Binz is completely convincing – and is marked with the "Blue Flag" throughout the year.
- Fitness. Do you not want to sacrifice your usual training while you are on holiday? Then you will love the 730 m2 wellness area of the partner hotel "Vier Jahreszeiten Binz". As a guest of the Rügen family hotel, three floors of saunas, massage rooms, fitness equipment as well as an indoor swimming pool are available to you free of charge.
- Golf. If you have devoted yourself fully to the game of golf, you can look forward to the approximately 106 ha-large golf course of the Golf-Centrum Schloss Karnitz. Awaiting you here are both an 18-hole championship course and a public 9-hole short course. And if you or your children want to learn to golf from scratch, you can take advantage of the club's various course offerings.
The trip destinations: unique.
If you want to go right to the sea during your family holiday, you do not have all too far to go thanks to the central location of the Suite Hotel Binz. However, it is not just the approximately five kilometre-long, fine sandy, flat Baltic Sea beach that offers outstanding leisure opportunities. The many sights of the island of Rügen will also fascinate you and your children. For example:
Tip 1: The "Rasender Roland".
Experience a special type of attraction. With a ride on this historic narrow-gauge train, which travels from Putbus to Göhren via Binz every 2 hours on a daily basis, you can enjoy the attractive island landscape – and reach many sights conveniently. The chief attraction: the locomotives and railcars, some of which are approximately 100 years old.
Tip 2: The island of Hiddensee.
Does the name ring a bell? No wonder! Probably Germany's best-known weather station is located here. However, the car-free island has far more to offer. For example, the Dornbusch Lighthouse, numerous museums or a large number of exhibitions and art houses. Highlights: the two national parks and the fishing museum "Lütt Partie".
Tip 3: Cape Arkona.
The cliff coast in the northern part of Rügen enchants approximately 1 million visitors a year. And not without reason. After all, from here one can enjoy a unique view and have a fresh breeze blow around one's nose. Particularly popular: the positioning tower as well as the two lighthouses from the 19th century, which house, among other things, an informative museum.
Tip 4: Chalk cliff.
Rügen's imposing chalk coast is probably the island's most famous landmark. Here, the high bank path leads you to the most beautiful viewpoints of the impressive coastline. A highlight for your children: the many fossils that, with a little bit of patience, can be discovered everywhere.
You can obtain all the information you need about this and other opportunities straight after you arrive at the reception of Familotel Suite Hotel Binz.