Landhaus Monikas Ferienhof Leisure
A lot going on: the leisure offerings of Landhaus Monikas Ferienhof.
When they go on a family holiday together, children and adults want to have one thing above all: fun. And there is plenty of it in and around the Landhaus Monikas Ferienhof. Here, guests find everything for exciting leisure time, sports activities and exciting day trips in the region. In short: on a family holiday in the Sauerland there is a great deal going on for everyone!
A lot for kids.
For children, a day of their holiday on the farm is always a special day. At Familotel Monikas Ferienhof, there is a whole lot to discover and experience. For example, in an egg hunt at the "Gacker Club" or romping around on the large playground, which has a climbing tower, a wave chute and many other play equipment. Here are some other things providing giant fun:
- Animal friends. A holiday on the farm simply has to include real animals. And so Bernese mountain dogs, goats, hares and rabbis await the little guests. Particularly popular: The ponies of the farm, which want to be groomed and ridden every day.
- Small "fleet". How nice when, as a youngster, one has a really big choice! And that is really the case at the Sauerland children's hotel. For example between pedal tractors, dinocarts, pedal go-karts, Bobbycars, bicycles and tricycles.
- Villa Kunterbunt. At the Happy Club, big and small guests alike get full value for their money. While the youngest ones can romp around with exciting games here, there is pure action for the older ones with table football and billiards.
A lot for fitness.
On a holiday at the Sauerland family hotel, one need not forgo sports activities. In addition to extensive cycle and hiking paths for Nordic walkers, joggers and mountain bikers, the region offers outstanding winter sports opportunities in the cold season. These offerings are also good for one's fitness:
- Schmallenberg Golf Club. The 18-hole golf course offers experienced golfers a very special challenge. And beginners get their full money's worth as well, as the club's 6-hole practice course can be played without membership.
- Das SauerlandBAD. The particularly child and family-friendly leisure pool in Bad Fredeburg is a paradise for water rats. In addition to massaging water nozzles, a rain grotto and the lazy river, those seeking relaxation will also find a large sauna and wellness area here.
- The Rothaar Arena. In the winter, the freshly groomed cross-country ski runs of the snow park, which is only about 30 kilometres away, are suitable for beginners and advanced skiers alike. A particular highlight for "night owls": floodlight running after sunset.
A lot for everyone.
Anyone who would like to get to know the land, people and landscape of the Sauerland a bit better can reach their goal quickly thanks to the good location of the Landhaus Monikas Ferienhof. The region offers many interesting places for extensive day trips. You can look forward to these trips:
Tip 1: The nature trail in Eslohe-Wenholthausen.
The nature trail in Eslohe-Wenholthausen is an exciting experience - and not just for children. Along the Wenne river, one can experience the region's countryside with all the senses thanks to the forest xylophone, the insect hotel, the memory game, the barefoot path, the water cycle, the meadow with scattered fruit trees and many other stations.
Tip 2: The Holthausen Slate Mining and Home Museum.
The Holthausen Slate Mining and Home Museum gives visitors a comprehensive insight into the art history and cultural history of the southern Westphalian highlands. The museums worth-seeing exhibition has many exhibits from the "good old days".
Tip 3: The Eslohe Machine and Home Museum.
At the Eslohe Machine and Home Museum, little researchers and discoverers immediately feel at home. No wonder: there are historical steam, petrol, diesel and electric machines to marvel at here on an area of over 2,000 m2. And much more besides…
Further exciting leisure tips for the whole family can be obtained at the reception of the Landhaus Monikas Ferienhof as soon as one arrives.