Bären am See Leisure
Strong children's entertainment.
Treat yourself to a relaxing timeout! For your kids, in the meantime, jolly fun and exciting variety are on the agenda. For example with marshmallow barbecuing, nature adventure days, treasure hunts, kids' face painting and a kids' disco. Your children will also be thrilled by these highlights:
- Kids' land. In this new, approximately 200 m2-large play area, there is one rule: no parents allowed! Here, with the trained children's guide Stefanie Lagerpusch, one can experience big adventures – and one can climb, scramble, slide and dive into the colourful ball pit to one's heart's content. Huge fun for your little ones.
- Day playroom. If there is a time that your children do not want to be supervised, they are in good hands in the "bear cave" of the Black Forest children's hotel . Here, the little ones can be really creative with arts and crafts or painting – or play on the air hockey table and in the puppet corner as well as with lego bricks, cars or Bobbycars without disturbance.
- Teens Club. Here, your older children can spend time with just each other – or simply hang out for a while. And the necessary variety is also ensured. In addition to a cool entertainment programme, a Nintendo Wii, a Playstation, a table football table, darts and various parlour games really liven the place up.
By the way, big and little water rats alike get their full money's worth in the completely new and modernly designed indoor bear pool, with extra-warm baby and kids' pools. Additionally, your littlest ones can also learn to swim in this swimming paradise. So: let the water flow!
Strong sports opportunities.
The picturesque landscape of the Black Forest region not only offers you room for the relaxing moments. You will also find a lot of scope for sports activities here. For instance, you can take advantage of a large network of cycle and hiking paths that is also highly suitable for jogging or Nordic walking. Stay fit on your holiday at the Black Forest family hotel with these opportunities:
- Water sports. The nearby Nagoldsperre swimming lake offers you and your children many opportunities for fishing, rowing, surfing or swimming. It is particularly good here in the hot summer months. And the best thing is: the natural lake is located only five minutes away on foot from the Bären am See family hotel.
- Adventure Golfpark. Here, mini golf becomes a very special adventure. The total of 18 holes are adapted to the landscape of the Black Forest and consist exclusively of natural materials. A very special challenge for one's own skill.
- Winter sports. In the winter months on your family holiday in the Black Forest, it is "onto the skis and into the snow-white delight!". At this time of year, terrific winter fun, with sleigh rides, snow-shoe hikes, groomed cross-country ski runs, downhill skiing and much more, awaits you and your children in the area around the Black Forest family hotel.
Terrific trip tips.
Exciting leisure parks, magnificent palaces, mysterious castles – the Black Forest holiday region offers you many sights. These - in addition to the cities of Strasbourg and Stuttgart - can be reached conveniently by car. These trip destinations can also be reached quickly:
Tip 1: Europapark Rust.
The largest leisure park in the German-speaking area will thrill you and your children. No wonder; after all, there are so many exciting attractions and theme worlds to experience here than one would rather never leave.
Tip 2: Dornstetten Toy Museum.
Here, old childhood memories are awakened – and children's dreams come true. Here, one can discover historic toys from two centuries. For example, the carefully restored puppets, shops and puppet stalls. Or the unique steam machines and tin toys. A wonderful journey through time for your whole family.
Tip 3: Freudenstadt.
A day trip here really brings delight to the whole family. The town offers not just a diverse range of sights and museums, but also many opportunities for jolly leisure fun. A particular highlight is the Freudenstadt panoramic pool, in which you and your children can experience unique swimming fun.
Curious? Then best ask for more, terrific leisure and trip tips as soon as you arrive at the Familotel Bären am See. Your host team will be happy to advise you.