Alpenhotel Kindl Leisure
Play, fun and sport – at Familotel Alpenhotel Kindl.
What is it that makes a family holiday in the Stubaital at the Neustift family hotel so unique? The variety? The adventure? The action? The relaxation? The location? All of it! And much more besides...
Big fun for the little ones.
Children can experience a great deal at the Stubaital children's hotel. Children's entertainment is offered here throughout the day.
- Children's entertainment at the hotel. From Sunday to Friday there is a colourful children's programme under professional supervision and with a lot of variety. Whether it be the adventure playground, the farm, the swimming lake, arts and crafts, the Indian day, the treasure hunt, hotel rally driving, kids' face painting or kids' olympics – there are no limits to how much play and fun the kids can have.
- The Big Family Club. Together with trained play and experience educators, dams are built, the secrets of the surrounding area explored or sport is done. Action, adventure and variety all day long. And the best thing: participation is free for children who stay at the Neustift children's hotel!
- Mini golf at Stubaital Railway Station. Here, children can attempt - with luck and skill - to putt the ball into the hole on 18 varied holes. Then its onto the appendant children's playground.
Big fun for the big ones.
In the Stubaital adventure world, discovering the breathtaking natural landscape becomes an unforgettable experience. From the Familotel Alpenhotel Kindl, start your trips into the impressive alpine world by bike or on foot.
- Cycling. With more than 310 km of consistently signposted cycling routes, the Stubaital has set a new standard when it comes to mountain biking. The trips offer routes of all difficulty levels, from a cosy cycling trip to a sweaty 2,700-metre altitude trip. Accompanied by professional guides on request.
- Hiking & mountaineering. Discover the unique scenery of the Stubaital on your own initiative or accompanied by excellently trained mountain guides with expert knowledge of the area. Past colossal waterfalls and pure frontal flows, lush alps and craggy rock faces, up the summit.
- Climbing. On climbing trips one experiences nature and a jangle of nerves at the same time. We recommend guided climbing trips with the experienced mountain guides. Once you have arrived at the top, you can enjoy the fascinating view of the glacier world in the Stubaital.
Big fun for the whole family.
Whether one is big or small – families want to be together. After all, one is on a family holiday at the Stubaital family hotel. And with the following tips, family fun is guaranteed:
Tip 1: The summer toboggan run in Mieders.
The steepest rollercoaster in the Alps promises mega fun with absolute safety for all age groups. On a 2.8 km stretch, one goes from 1,620 metres down to 980 metres, over 40 steep curves, at 42 km/h. You feel like you are flying.
Tip 2: Telfes Bird of Prey Park.
Here you can gain deep insight into the way that European birds of prey live. And you get brilliant views thanks to the beautiful view of the Stubaital. The special attraction is the daily flight show.
Tip 3: The adventure park.
An adventure park with a forest high ropes garden, a team park, plant and animal nature trails as well as a large children's playground. In short: Fun for the whole family. At the adventure park, you experience action, fun and recreation in one.
Good to know: with the BIG Family Stubai Summer Card, a stay at the Stubaital children's hotel includes many services for children under 15, such as the summer toboggan run, mini golf, swimming in the outdoor pool or the indoor pool and entry into the bird of prey park.
You can obtain all the information you need about this and other opportunities at the hotel reception of Familotel Alpenhotel Kindl.