Das Kaltschmid Childcare and activities
6100 Seefeld in Tirol
Recreational fun & family adventures – a holiday at Familotel Kaltschmid
Discover lots of exciting recreational activities on offer at Familotel Kaltschmid with your children. You experience a variety-packed and exciting holiday with your family in the summer and winter. Whether you’re nature lovers, sports enthusiasts or pleasure seekers, there’s just the right thing for everyone at the Kaltschmid.
Recreational activities at the Kaltschmid family hotel
There’s nothing more wonderful than spending lots of time with the family. You can find ample opportunities for this at Familotel Kaltschmid.
- For example, how about a game of billiards or an exciting table tennis match? Anyone who’d rather work off some energy, is in just the right place in the°fitness room.
- Wellness: A true wellness oasis awaits you at Familotel Kaltschmid with panoramic indoor pool, whirlpool and children’s pool. One highlight for the children is of course the°water slide! They can really splash around and run riot there. Anyone who prefers things a bit quieter, can relax in the sauna complex or on the sun terrace with whirlpool. Enjoy the view over Seefeld’s rooftops at the same time!
- Childcare: Pure fun and great variety is guaranteed with the childcare. Whether it’s playing together, designing postcards, creating things using iron-on beads or being transformed into real princesses, pirates and animals with face painting by the child minders. There are no limits to creativity here. The childcare team naturally looks after your children with great care. Your children can also join the supervised lunch, on request. So that you have a bit more time to yourself.
Sports & family adventures on offer in Seefeld
Olympiaregion Seefeld is a popular destination for families as the unique natural setting offers a wide variety of recreational activities for all ages. Surrounded by the Karwendel Nature Park, the Kaltschmid family hotel is the ideal starting point for an activity holiday. Leave your everyday life behind you in Tyrol’s Alps and enjoy the magical mountain scenery with the family.
- Hiking & cycling: There are more than 650 km of well laid cycle and hiking paths around Seefeld. These range from easy family-friendly hiking paths to challenging via ferratas. A certified mountain guide will be happy to accompany you. Whatever you opt for, every summiteer is rewarded with a stunning view across Tyrol’s Alps around Seefeld.
- Riding: The high plateau can be explored ideally on horseback. Private riding lessons, pony trekking, dressage or horse-drawn carriage rides - all horse lovers will be impressed by the wide range of riding on offer in Seefeld. One real highlight are also the guided hacks. You are welcome to get advice from reception on which riding centre in the area suits your requirements.
- Golf: Golfers also naturally get their money’s worth in Seefeld with 2 golf courses. The Seefeld-Wildmoos 18-hole championship golf course provides plenty of space for exciting rounds over 600,000 square metres. You can find another golf course, the Seefeld Reith Golf Club 9-hole course, just a few minutes’ walk away from the hotel. You can practise the perfect swing here under cover.
Tip: Try out summer biathlon or inline skating at the Casino Arena Seefeld!
Day trip tips
There are plenty of day trip opportunities for families around Seefeld that your children are sure to remember for a long time to come.
Tip 1: Alpenzoo Innsbruck
Discover the diversity of animals in the Alps with snow hares, wolves and different birds and reptiles. You can reach the zoo really conveniently by train from Seefeld. You can obtain information about this from the hotel reception.
Tip 2: Leutasch Gorge
The Leutasch Gorge awaits families just a 20-minute drive away. According to legend, goblins are supposed to be hidden away here. Discover the family-friendly trail with lots of interactive stations!
Tip 3: JOY
The children’s paradise in Vomp is ideal as a day trip destination in bad weather (approx. 20-minute drive). The indoor play area with bouncy castles, slides, spiders’ tower and trampoline guarantees lots of fun and action for the whole family.
You can of course get more day trip tips from the Kaltschmid family hotel’s reception.
6100 Seefeld in Tirol
Fax: +43 5212 2191 116