Fun for children.
The Kinderhotel Hopfgarten is the perfect place for your children to spend their time both practically and with lots of fun. A few examples:
- The Cinderella Spa at the Kinderhotel in the Kitzbühel Alps. What parents can do, kids can do too: relax. Here, we provide everything needs to spoil your children — from manicures to facial treatments and massages.
- The Happy Club. An indoor play area (90 square metres), an outdoor play area (200 square metres) and a supervised children’s area (70 square metres) offer a huge range of diversity every day and invite your little ones to experience and explore. Including creative workshop, mini playback show, children’s disco, cinema evening, karaoke, nature day and park ranger training.
- The playground. With lots of space to run around and play. With tree house, slide, climbing wall for the older ones. And nest swing and baby swing for the little ones.
- The baby club. Your little ones (from 3 months) can be attentively cared for by our trained childcare providers, fed at lunchtime and then, if required, put in their cots to nap and monitored with a baby monitor.
Fun for families.
At the Familienhotel in the Kitzbühel Alps, not only can you have fun, you can all have fun together. There is no lack of possibilities. Three examples:
- Salvena Freizeitland. Just 1.5 km away. Among other things, you can expect a bathing lake with iceberg (!), water trampoline, moonwalk, glider and water trotter, heated outdoor pool, summer tobogganing track, mini-golf and a children’s play park with giant bouncy cushion, climbing castle, giant pendulum swings and zip wire. As a guest at the Familotel Hopfgarten, entry is free.
- Hiking in the Kitzbühel Alps. You and your children can really experience something at these dizzy heights. A gorgeous panoramic view, great hiking trails, cosy alpine restaurants and the „Hexenwasser“, „Filzalmsee“, „Alpinolino“, „Ellmi's Zauberwelt“ and „Kaiserwald“ alpine adventure lands — including fairies, underwater giants and goblins.
- Wildlife park. Here, you can observe the interaction between humans, animals and nature from close proximity. You are right among the animals and can help with the feeding. In the petting stall, your children will have the opportunity to stroke rabbits, donkeys, goats, llamas and sheep.
Excursions for everyone.
It is not just the Familienhotel Hopfgarten in Brixen that has something to offer. The region around the Familotel in Hopf is also appealing with its many beautiful tourist destinations. We would like to introduce three of these to you:
Tip 1: Innsbruck.
The state capital itself and its sports and leisure activities are unique. You have the chance to find out about the countless pastures, hiking trails and bike routes in and around Innsbruck. For culture vultures, there are 18 museums and 38 galleries, such as the Stadtmuseum Innsbruck, the Museum Goldenes Dachl and the gallery in Andechshof.
Tip 2: Salzburg.
Visit Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart, and see the house of his birth and where he lived later in life. The trip is worth it for other attractions too. The Salzburg Card allows you free entry to the museums in Salzburg, free travel with the castle lift and Untersberg cable car, the Salzach boat and free use of all public transport.
Tip 3: The Swarovski Crystal Worlds.
A unique sight in Tyrol. Up to now, more than ten million visitors from all over the world have marvelled at the sights. Experience the crystal worlds and their underground caves of wonder for yourself. Your eyes will sparkle!
All the information about these and other activities can be obtained from the hotel reception of the Familotel Hopfgarten.