Landgut Furtherwirt Leisure
Something for everyone — the Familotel Landgut Furtherwirt.
At the Familotel Furtherwirt, there’s something for everyone. The right variety for any age group. The right excursion for any occasion. In short: when it comes to leisure time, there’s nothing left to be desired. And if you want to relax, then the hotel’s own bathing complex awaits you. So it looks like you’ll be having a perfect family holiday.
Landgut — perfect for children.
The Kinderhotel in Kirchdorf is simply the best for your little ones. Here they will find a huge choice, great variety and brilliant playmates. Not to mention the brilliant childcare providers who will lovingly care for your children. And this is where you will find your children during the day:
- At the Happy children’s club. There is a giant range of activities spread over a space of 600 square metres. From cooking, baking, painting, crafting and woodworking to themed days and magic tricks. Added to this the campfire evenings, dam building on the river, island hopping or whizzing down the 29 metre long slide. Everyone will be happy after that! Even the very small: for them, there is a separate baby and toddler area and a diverse children’s activity programme for up to 70 hours a week.
- In the Anytime Room. There’s something for everyone here. Space to run around, play, climb the cargo nets or climbing wall, hide in the castle, slide or simply chill out.
- In the outdoor playground. With swings, cars, climbing equipment and sand toys, we ensure your children are amused. And boredom is banished.
- In the riding stables. Our reliable Welsh ponies and Noriker are waiting here for riding enthusiasts or those that want to be. The services range from individual riding and carriage lessons, group riding and carriage lessons, long lessons for beginners to guided rides-out, pony taxis and riding games. The certified riding instructors are always on-site.
The Kitzbühel Alps holiday region around the Familotel Furtherwirt offers a multitude of opportunities to explore. Be it hiking, biking, climbing, trekking, canyoning, rafting or golfing. Or adventuring in the mountains with the whole family. Some examples of the breathtaking view and exciting diversity:
- Timok’s Alm in Fieberbrunn. With the spectacular summer tobogganing track (Alm Coaster), climbing park, play park, high rope forest assault course and wildlife enclosure. There’s no room for boredom here.
- The Triassic Park on the Steinplatte in Waidring. You can time-travel back through millions of years into the world of the dinosaurs. On the Triassic Trail, you can climb, excavate and explore the primitive times. On the Triassic Beach, you can splash and ride the water dino. There is an excavation on the beach and you can search for treasure!
- The magical world of the Ellmi's Zauberwelt, the Hexenwasser, the Familienland Pillersee, the Alpino Lino, the fairytale parks in Marquartstein and Ruhpolding, are all in magical surroundings and very close. The adventurous mountains offer marvellous entertainment for young and old. If you come once, you’ll come back.
Town, state, tips.
It is also an experience to take a stroll through the surrounding towns and villages of the Familotel Club Furtherwirt. For example, nearby Kirchdorf or St. Johann. For anyone who wants to travel a little further afield, these three tips for city trips are ideal:
Tip 1: Kufstein.
In just 50 minutes, you will reach the fortress town on the massif of the Kaiser Mountains. The charm and appeal of this town is in its many wonderful opposites. Centuries of culture vying with impressive nature. The heart of the town is the fortress.
Tip 2: Salzburg.
Just one hour away by car and you can follow in Mozart’s footprints. Or you can visit the many sights such as the Residenz, the Glockenspiel, the Cathedral and Hohensalzburg Castle.
Tip 3: Innsbruck.
The state capital is 70 minutes away by car. As well as shopping, the Hofburg, Ambras Castle and architectural masterpieces such as the BTV Stadtforum (Heinz Tesar) and the ski jumping hill on the Bergisel (Zaha Hadid) will entice you.
You can find out about these and other activities at the reception of the Familienhotel in Kirchdorf.