Das Bellevue Family & Relax Leisure
Experience a new kind of mountaineering
What begins with butterflies in the stomach quickly turns into great enthusiasm. Get to know new personal limits together with our outdoor guide - this very special feeling of happiness after climbed-through gorges or after trips in thunderous wild streams leaves behind unforgettable impressions. Even when you are going home after your first trip, you have an increasing urge for more. Accompanied by the team from the hiking school “Intersport Well-alpin”, we take trips to beautiful and breathtaking places of the Wetterstein and its neighbour peaks from Monday to Friday. Hiking sticks, rucksacks and a generous mountaineer's snack with drinks are also included.
Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena Bike Paradise
The Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena was twice named Austria's best mountain biking region by 18,000 readers of the Mountainbike magazine! Cosy or spectacular - one can explore the region on the Tyrolean side of the Zugspitze by bike just as one wishes. Do you like it steep and like to climb as high as possible? Then we offer you a large number of challenging single trails in imposing settings. Or have you only just discovered your love of biking in the Alps? Then you are in excellent hands with the enjoyable routes of the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena. The trips near to the valley offer varied routes and diversity of landscape.
- Ship ahoy. The fjord-like landscape and the crystal-clear water are best explored on a ship ride. Therefore, a ride on one of the passenger ships is an unforgettable experience. The MS Margarethe and the MS Willhelm travel over the Heiterwanger See and the Plansee from mid-May to mid-October.
- Distillery. In-house spirit specialities and diverse range of own production (noble brandies, liquors, schnapps, rum, Jagertee, vodka, lemonades, fruit syrup, and much more)
- Petting zoo. At the Bichlbach petting zoo, both children and adults get particularly close to the animals. Settled in spacious enclosures, there are a large number of species there – from monkeys to llamas to goats and rabbits. At almost all the enclosures there are ladders that the children and their parents can climb over to get to the animals – a special type of petting zoo!
- Climbing forest. At the Bichlbach Climbing Forest you can look forward to 5 exciting courses with more than 60 exciting climbing elements – a real adventure! Floating elements, sky harnesses, a giant spider's web or a ropeway over the wild stream – there is all this to discover in the climbing forest.
- There are special beginners' courses for families with children of 6 years and over. These courses are at easygoing heights where one can slowly get accustomed to climbing. The units are simple and fun, so ideal for beginners and children.
Trip destinations nearby – Things worth seeing in Tyrol & Bavaria
Neuschwanstein Castle 40 km
Built from 1869 - 1886 under King Ludwig II of Bavaria in the style of a mediaeval castle.
Hohenschwangau Castle 39 km
From 1832 - 1836, Crown Prince Maximilian of Bavaria had the dilapidated castle rebuilt in a Neo-Gothic style. Discounted "royal castles" combo-tickets available.
Linderhof Palace – 46 km
The "royal villa" Linderhof Palace is a palace of Bavarian King Ludwig II. Special features also include the Venus grotto and the Moorish kiosk.
Ettal Abbey – 37 km
Learn about the abbey, its history and everyday life in the abbey. For many centuries, the Benedictine community has lived according to the established rules of the father of the order, Benedict.
Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 22 km
With its beautiful pedestrian zone, the Bavarian Olympics town invites visitors to stroll around in it.
Ehrenberg ruin – 18 km
Go on a 700-year journey through time at the Ehrenberg retreat near Reutte. The journey leads you deep into the Middle Ages, with everything that goes with it, including high towers and a lot of history. The museum "Dem Ritter auf der Spur" – a museum you can touch!
Munich – 111 km
The Frauenkirche, the town hall with the world-famous glockenspiel, the Hofbräuhaus, the Allianz Arena and the BMW World are just a few of the sights with which the Bavarian state capital attracts visitors.
Swarovski Crystal Worlds - Wattens - 97 km
Whether as sheer crystal dust or a majestic solitaire, shiny like fire or with a gentle gleam.
Schwaz Silver Mine – 105 km
The "mother of all mines" promises you an exciting journey into Europe's history.
Innsbruck – 82 km
With its numerous sights, such as: the golden roof, the city tower, Anne's column, the Bergisel stadium, the Alpenzoo, the Hofkirche church, etc. There are numerous shopping opportunities in Maria-Theresienstraße and in the old town.
Knappenwelt Gurgltal – 31 km
Live and work like the mediaeval mountain miners - immerse yourself in the fascination of mining.
Ötzi village Umhausen - 65 km
Immerse yourself in another world from days past and experience a journey through time to the people of the New Stone Age.
Stuibenfall Umhausen – 67 km
At a fall height of 159 m, the highest waterfall in Tyrol!