At Familotel Lärchenhof, everyone gets their money's worth. Whether at the hotel itself, in the region or in the countryside. Here, family holiday becomes an adventure. And it is relaxing – thanks to the nice wellness area with indoor swimming pool and relaxation loungers. At the end, you will want to do only one thing: stay longer…
Children's eyes light up.
Children can experience something at the Lärchenhof children's hotel – both outside and inside. In the process, trained child supervisors always make sure everything is all right and offer excellent children's entertainment. Here are some examples:
- At the HAPPY CLUB, they find a lot of room for romping around and many things for playing, doing arts and crafts and painting. And the club has its own weekly kids' programme!
- In the enchanted forest you can have Indian parties, barbecue your self-fished trout in "Kaiserschmarrn parties" or spend brilliant barbecue evenings by the campfire. From summer 2013: New playground in the enchanted forest!
- Or how about pony riding, fishing, swimming, paddling, tractor riding, kids' olympics or taster climbing? Anything is possible! And much more besides …
Brilliant family experiences.
The children play for 8 hours a day at the hotel under excellent supervision, while the parents can experience the natural landscape in Obsteig from its most beautiful side as they go Nordic walking, mountaineering, mountain biking or on guided summit tours. And if the whole family wants to do something together, here are three brilliant examples:
- Alpine Coaster Imst. The world's longest alpine rollercoaster. A nature experience and an action spectacle at the same time. Here, it is rapidly down toward the valley from an altitude of 1,500 metres for the whole family. Surges, steep curves and bends make the ride spectacular.
- Imst Climbing Hall with many climbing courses for adults and children. For all age groups, all difficulty levels.
- E-bike and Segway – major fun for all. Directly hirable from Familotel Lärchenhof for a charge.
Fantastic trips in the region.
Familotel Lärchenhof has much to offer. And the region also has one or two attractions that are worth visiting, for example:
Tip 1: Adventure playground.
Very nearby you will find Area 47 – the world's largest adventure playground. On an area of 66,000 m2 there are adventure, sports and entertainment opportunities that are unique in the Alpine area. Whether outdoor adventure, event arena or water fun.
Tip 2: Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Tyrol.
The phenomenal crystal worlds and its underground chambers of wonder will make your eyes sparkle too.
Tip 3: Innsbruck.
A trip to the state capital, Innsbruck. Numerous alps as well as hiking routes and cycle paths await your use; 18 museums and 38 galleries await your visit.
Tip 4: Tiroler Steinöl Vitalberg.
In the Vitalberg Museum by Achen Lake, find out all about the origin, significance and variety in use of Tyrolean shale oil and see centuries-old finds and fossils.
You can obtain all the information you need about this and other opportunities at the hotel reception of Familotel Lärchenhof.